Thursday, March 2, 2017

You're Invited to Party!



SAVE THE DATE… Hey everyone! I want to let you know that I’ll be releasing my new book soon and I want to invite YOU to the release party. It will be at this fun new bookshop in Sandy, The Printed Garden, on Saturday, April 29th at 1pm. I’ll have plenty of books there for you to buy, yummy cookies, exclusive W.H.O. File folders filled with games, and some extra goodies for coming out (everything is FREE except the books). I’ll post more information when it gets closer but I just want you all to write it down in your calendars. Have a great day!


A little about the book: Ten-year-old twins Ethan and Emmy’s parents have never told their kids what they do for a living. Then just before Halloween, Ethan, Emmy, and their best friend Jax discover a HUGE secret: could their parents actually be . . . witch hunters? Meanwhile at school, a new team of glamorous lunch ladies arrives on the scene, serving meals that taste way too good to come from a school cafeteria. There’s only one logical explanation: they’re witches, and the meals they serve are spiked with a dangerous potion! Why have witches come to Roosevelt Elementary? Ethan and Emmy have only one option if they want to save their school and find their parents: become witch hunters themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Please share: